Square Cash, now known as Cash App, is one of the most popular money transfer apps. The application is mainly known for the best money transfer services that it offers to its users. You can send money to your friends, relatives, or other contacts using your phone or with the Cash App website. These convenient services make about 7 million users of this platform till the end of February 2018.
Similarly, PayPal is another greatest payment apps used by people across the world. There are about thirty million active users who use PayPal for various money transfer-related activities from all over the world. If you are using both PayPal and cash app on your device, then you must want to know the steps to transfer money from one app to other. Here, in this article, we have mentioned common methods that you can follow to transfer money from the cash app to PayPal.
How can you send money from Cash App to PayPal?
Though, there is no direct method to transfer money from your Cash app wallet to PayPal account. But you can firstly transfer money from your Cash App to your bank account and then from there to your PayPal wallet. Check the detailed steps for this from the following section:
Transfer money from Cash App to your Bank Account
Firstly, open the Cash App login account on your mobile and go to the “My Cash” tab located on the home screen. Then,
- Click on the “Cash Out” button available on the left side of your account balance.
- Enter the amount that you want to transfer to your bank account and then click the “Cash Out” option.
- Now the “Cash Out” menu will display the total account balance you have selected to transfer. Use the touch screen on your device to type in the required amount if you want to edit the amount.
- Finally click “Cash Out” button after entering the amount that you have to transfer. A pop-up will appear on the screen where you need to select between “Instant” and “Standard”, i.e., how you want to transfer the amount. Select the relevant one.
- If you select the “Standard” option, the transfer process will take one to three business days. If you select the “Instant” option, you have to pay a small 1.5% applicable charge to get the money instantly in your bank account.
- At last, confirm touch ID to start the transfer process, after which the money will be credited to your account.
Transfer Money from Bank to PayPal Account
Once the money is successfully transferred to your bank account, you will be able to transfer money directly into your PayPal without card. The whole process will take about three to five business days to get the money to appear in your PayPal account. You can check the status of the transaction process at any time from your transaction history. You must note that it is only possible to link single bank account to one PayPal account at a time. But you can link your single PayPal account with up to eight different bank accounts at a time.
How Can you link Cash App to PayPal?
If you want to add money to Cash App card and then transfer it to PayPal, then it is very important to link your bank account to PayPal. For this, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit PayPal website enter login credentials to log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the “Profile” button located in the “Account” tab and then select “My Money” from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose “Update” from the Bank Account section.
- Then, provide all the information related to your bank account in the fields of the Bank Account section. Then, select “Add Bank Account” button.
- Choose the “Confirm Instantly” option if you are able to access the online banking facilities. Else, choose the “Confirm in 2-3 Days” option.
- At last, go through an on-screen prompt to complete the process.
Hope, the above steps help you to know how you can transfer money from your Cash app wallet to PayPal account. Though there is no direct method to transfer or add money to your PayPal account from Cash App, buy you use your bank account for this. Just follow the above steps one by one. If you need any help or guidance, leave us a comment below.